You can see my resume on LinkedIn
I've an intimate relationship with my profession, it's part of me. I can not imagine spending half life to something that does not satify me. So, I dedicate myself to what I like the most from my values and I try to improve the world with it.
My professional dedication is the union of my two intellectual passions: knowledge, science as an end and information technology as a revolutionary means, or otherwise, the computing applied to learning, dissemination and development of knowledge, science and engineering/technology.
My core values are honesty with me and the rest, seriousness in professional attitudes, and maximize the value contribution of my work.
My current professional interests are performant frontend, graphics and simulation programming on the web platform. Lately I'm also pretty excited about the possibilities of virtual/augmented reality.
Regarding the areas of activity which I like to work in are:
- SCIENCE: Software tools for scientific modeling and simulation.
- ENGINEERING: Software tools for engineering desing and simulation.
- EDUCATION: Visual and interactive software for science learning.
- SERIOUS GAMES: Interactive simulations for professional training.
- VIDEOGAMES: Games with physics simulation inside.
- ART: Software tools or APIs for visual art based in nature phenomena.
I am also very flexible in terms of the way I work: I can do it remotelly as freelance or contractor if appropriate (it depends on my work situation).